Ads by Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More work, more music

The holidays are over, and whether we like it or not, it's time to go back to work again. As others face this reality with dread, I'm facing work this year with music by my side. Thanks to the earphones my cousin gave me last Christmas, I can listen to music played in the computer while I work without bothering anyone.

As it is obvious by now, I love acoustic, so I love the music of Boyce Avenue . Here is one of their covers that kept my ears glued to my brand new earphones:






I love the piano, but for me the vocals were a bit dragging in some parts. The beginning was suave, paving the way to the buildup of the song at 1:40. With the addition of the guitar and with the playing of more individual notes instead of merely chords, the vocals could've been more dynamic. But overall, I enjoyed listening to it. My favorite part is the piano instrumental at 2:54 (yes I love piano, and I haven't listened to anything played on it that I didn't like).

So there it is - beautiful music to kick off the year's work. I hope that my work this year and in the years to come will be as beautiful as the music I listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment