Ads by Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Images of Inspiration - Buildings

My recent trip to Hong Kong had me clicking away at every chance I get. Now, I have a bunch of inspiring images to post and share with you. Here are the photos I took on my way to the airport for the flight back home. I don't know what the names of the buildings are because I didn't have the chance to ask and take down notes. But I love how they stand out against the blue morning sky. Enjoy!









It was a pleasant sight to see before leaving the city. I'm so thankful to have been given the opportunity to visit Hong Kong and get a glimpse of what it has to offer. Like what I've said in my previous entry, I hope I'll get another chance to visit Hong Kong (plus other countries as well :D ), stay there longer, and have more experiences and stories to bring back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment