Ads by Nuffnang

Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Short Visit to My Org

Yesterday, I was given the opportunity to visit my college org when my teammates and I brought back issues to the UP Shopping Center for binding. It was nice to be back in our tambayan (hangout) and see a few of my orgmates.

Nandy and Achel. Cute pose! :)




Luka, busy working on something.


Edzel Tabing. You were just in time for the picture-taking. Hehehe.


With my buddy, Ging.


Another buddy pic. Let's catch up soon. :)


I enjoyed my approximately 20-minute stay at out tambayan. Another orgmate, Richard, was there, but he already left before I started taking photos.


Thanks guys! Until my next visit. :)

2 comments:

  1. ANG DAYA MO. HAHA. Timing! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huhuhu. Sorry naman. Was in UP for an office errand. Di bale, may next time daw kasi :)

    ReplyDelete