Ads by Nuffnang

Friday, August 27, 2010

The Afternoon Light

This afternoon, my teammates in the magazine and I went to a compound of old houses which function as art galleries. And because the afternoon light looked so beautiful as it entered through the window, I couldn't take help but take photos of where the light landed. Too bad I left my camera at home, so I used my phone camera instead.

(I love how the dried weeds were turned into decor.)


(This is my favorite shot. The lighting seems perfect, adding just the right amount of drama in the photo.)


(This is just the landscape orientation of the previous one.)


(The living area.)



(Stairs. I don't know if my shot is any good, but I like the afternoon light's glare on the wooden floor.)
I enjoyed taking those photos. Maybe I should take more photos of anything that looks interesting, no matter how mundane it may seem. Who knows? Those mundane photos might be just what someone need to brighten up his or her day.

5 comments:

  1. cute!
    Glad to see you in my place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jingle! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful photos. I particularly love the first one of the table. The angle and lighting are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa!

    Thank you. I'm glad you like my photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] lilies. I also took this photo at the compound of old houses functioning as art galleries where these photos were [...]

    ReplyDelete