Ads by Nuffnang

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Tangled... No More!

Don't you just hate it when your earphone cord gets all tangled in your bag, drawer, or desk? I've seen earphone cord wraps in stores that sell storage and organizing tools, but for me they're pricey for such an item. I know you can simply wrap your earphone cord around anything, like a piece of cardboard, but don't you want something cute to do the job?

While I was sourcing for items to feature in our magazine at furniture store Dimensione, I spotted this:


And I loved it! So I bought Mr. Gingerbread Man and strangled him with my earphone cord. Haha! And of course, I just had to take a photo of him, so I asked my teammate Paula to style him for me before I posted the photo on my Instagram page (@_rainbowfantasy). And now, I'm happily sharing the photo with you. Isn't he cute? 

So there. No more tangled earphone cord in my handbag. And oh, this gingerbread man cord wrap isn't expensive, unlike those that I saw in other stores. It's just P44.75 at Dimensione, so feel free to get one for yourself or even for your friends this Christmas. 

And speaking of Christmas, it's the first of December tomorrow! Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I always look forward to it because of the loads of family time and the spirit of giving in the air. How about you? What are you looking forward to this Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment