With tons of makeup
To hide your nature
And wear a mask of
Eyeshadows and blushes.
Coat your fiery tongue
With saccharine lies
To woo your colleagues,
To coax your friends
And seal the deal.
Dress under layers
Of fashionable plumes
And build an armor against
The scathing attacks
Of your own insecurity.
Splash a myriad of colors
On your personality
And let the chameleon
Take over, pleasing anyone
20 March 2011
I would like to thank fiveloaf, louisedouglas, and bendedspoon for giving me this award:
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.
I won't pass this award yet. But I'm going to share seven things about myself. Here they are:
1. I love using organic beauty products. I love Human Heart Nature, but I hope more of their products will also be available in shops I frequent. :)
2. I haven't played the piano for quite a long time now, so now I'm a little scared to touch the keys because I'm afraid I won't be able to play good music anymore. But there's only one way to find out, and that's to sit down and play like I used to.
3. Friday is my favorite day of the week.
4. I love four seasons juice. That's my favorite juice flavor.
5. I love my wavy hair. I don't want to have it straightened.
6. Piano music, particularly Yiruma's, clears my mind and calms me down.
7. I can't swim. Haha! :))